Compare Bodybuilding.com vs Cradlepoint BETASee how working at Bodybuilding.com vs. Cradlepoint compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bodybuilding.com vs. Cradlepoint. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bodybuilding.com scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Cradlepoint scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Bodybuilding.com had 2 more reviews than Cradlepoint that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Customer service" was the most mentioned Con at Bodybuilding.com.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Cradlepoint.
I have been working at Bodybuilding.com full-time for more than 3 years
-Employees are empowered to make changes -Flexible work hours and work from home opportunities -No micromanagement -Strong female leadership in e-commerce -Ability to impact decisions at all... levels -Opportunities for growth and advancement With the recent departure of the former Chief Digital Officer the company and environment have significantly improved. The focus shifted from one man’s egotistical dictatorship to a much more open, collaborative environment. The SVP of E-Commerce is smart, decisive and focuses her energy and team on driving meaningful change.
Still some hangover from old, “not my job” culture causes some accountability issues Certain departments continue to drag their feet and over process instead of thinking how a project could help... drive the business.
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on rebuilding the damage done by the former CDO. Take action sooner on executives that are causing damage to the company. Continue to empower your employees to make change. Invest... more in technology for the store team.
I have been working at Cradlepoint full-time for more than 5 years
The company always falls to benifit the employee. They are more than fair everytime a dision is made.
Sales managers have a lot of time on their hands. They make creative ways to pressure you to record tasks.
Advice to Management
Keep the company private and good decisions for the long term.