Compare Booking.com vs Tribes.AI BETASee how working at Booking.com vs. Tribes.AI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Booking.com vs. Tribes.AI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tribes.AI scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Booking.com.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
I have been working at Booking.com full-time for more than 3 years
- Flexible work culture with bonuses and salary adjustments depending on your KPIs. - Pretty good work/life balance (Weekend on-call aside). - Organization that clearly values their employees. I... feel like I'm always looked after. - Travel perks to other offices and countries as per role. All in all, it's the best company I've ever worked for.
- Work can be demanding and rather ad-hoc but what IT Helpdesk role isn't?
I have been working at Tribes.AI for less than a year
1. Flexible Working Hours 2. Work From Home Available 3. Good opportunities to learn new things and Challenging tasks. 4. Good Management. 5. Work - Life Balance.
I haven't encountered any cons so far.