Compare Box vs Invoice2go BETASee how working at Box vs. Invoice2go compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Box vs. Invoice2go. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Box scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Invoice2go scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Box had 32 more reviews than Invoice2go that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "401k matching" was the most mentioned Con at Box.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at Invoice2go.
I have been working at Box full-time for more than a year
CEO - approachable, inspirational, helpful, innovative Company Culture First - really feel like part of the Boxer family, not just a number Life at Box (start up atmosphere) - lots of cool things... to do Benefits - Great offices, generous packages, feel rewarded, extra curricular activities Team members (best & brightest minds) - passionate, kind, motivating people Work Life//Balance - ability to manage your schedule your way and work from home flexibility New CCM Strategy very solid, good direction
Excessive bureaucracy. Lots of process. Slow to make decisions and changes. HQ disconnect from other offices. Risk averse, lack of investment ahead of the curve (with the exception of the... product build team).
Advice to Management
See the cons list
I have been working at Invoice2go full-time
I have been working for Invoice2go for half a year - The company is very transparent to the employees - Work life balance is very good - Good salary - Good engineering team
- There is not much interesting product works.