Compare British Airways vs Etihad Airways BETASee how working at British Airways vs. Etihad Airways compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Airways vs. Etihad Airways. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- British Airways scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Etihad Airways scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- British Airways had 30 more reviews than Etihad Airways that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Airline" was the most mentioned Con at British Airways.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Etihad Airways.
I worked at British Airways
None that I have found after 9 years
Way to class conscious. If you are very good at your job you have zero chance of promotion as your superiors are afraid that you are more competent than them and show them up.
Advice to Management
Stop your practise of the old boys brigade and yes men and promote people who actually do want to make the company better. Get rid of your ridiculous class structure system and accept people for who... they are. When promoting people choose them on merit and not preconceived ideas and set whims.
I worked at Etihad Airways full-time for more than 3 years
Good salary with great benefits travel and earning wise. travel the world meet interesting people each day from every country of the world
Hard physical work Odd working hours Long days