Compare British Airways vs Ryanair BETASee how working at British Airways vs. Ryanair compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Airways vs. Ryanair. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- British Airways scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Ryanair scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- British Airways had 153 more reviews than Ryanair that mentioned "Staff travel" as a Pro.
- "Airline" was the most mentioned Con at British Airways.
- "Cabin crew" was the most mentioned Con at Ryanair.
I worked at British Airways
None that I have found after 9 years
Way to class conscious. If you are very good at your job you have zero chance of promotion as your superiors are afraid that you are more competent than them and show them up.
Advice to Management
Stop your practise of the old boys brigade and yes men and promote people who actually do want to make the company better. Get rid of your ridiculous class structure system and accept people for who... they are. When promoting people choose them on merit and not preconceived ideas and set whims.