Compare British Red Cross vs Australian Red Cross Lifeblood BETASee how working at British Red Cross vs. Australian Red Cross Lifeblood compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Red Cross vs. Australian Red Cross Lifeblood. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Australian Red Cross Lifeblood scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at British Red Cross.
- "Donors" was the most mentioned Pro at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood.
- "Volunteers" was the most mentioned Con at British Red Cross.
- "Bullying culture" was the most mentioned Con at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood.
I have been working at British Red Cross
Volunteering with the ESC and the Red Cross in the UK and Portugal is an extremely rewarding experience. Lots of opportunities to try different activities and to have a positive impact on the local... community.
No wages - volunteer. Limited volunteer opportunities for working online during COVID-19
I have been working at Australian Red Cross Lifeblood full-time for less than a year
Career development The remuneration Good work Culture
I don't think there is any Cons . A bit bureaucratic.