Compare British Red Cross vs IFRC BETASee how working at British Red Cross vs. IFRC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at British Red Cross vs. IFRC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- British Red Cross scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- IFRC scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at British Red Cross.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IFRC.
- "Volunteers" was the most mentioned Con at British Red Cross.
- "Short term contracts" was the most mentioned Con at IFRC.
I have been working at British Red Cross for more than 3 years
Very friendly and helpful colleagues. Lots of opportunity to learn on the job and in training.
Not a lot of opportunity for progression within the organisation. Wages are not great.