Compare CDW vs SHI International BETASee how working at CDW vs. SHI International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CDW vs. SHI International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CDW scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CDW.
- "Free lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at SHI International.
- "Base salary" was the most mentioned Con at CDW.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SHI International.
I worked at CDW for less than a year
Good and stable company with room for movement and growth. As with any company your experience is relative to your team most likely
Poor team communication, not reflective of the entire company
I worked at SHI International full-time for more than a year
good training, lower than expected turnover for a sales company. Had some great managers who really made the job worth it.
your experience at the company will vary depending on your manager. Lack of visibility into upper managments plans, having to make important career decision with minimal time to consider.
Advice to Management
Work to increase opportunities of promotion, during my time with the company we were told multiple times about how we could be promoted. Yet no one in my division was promoted along the promised path... in the year I worked with them.