Compare CSC vs Accenture BETASee how working at CSC vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CSC vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CSC scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Accenture scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CSC.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at CSC.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at CSC full-time
My supervisors have been excellent. They are responsive, available and interested in my development. To my mind, all large companies are essentially the same and completely dependent on the people... which surround you.
It's age distribution is surprisingly old for a technology company. They are taking immediate steps to remedy this with the graduate program. The company could also use more women, but this is a... problem across the industry, particularly in more technical roles
Advice to Management
I find the management structure a little amorphous. I'm still unsure precisely who reports to whom and who's in charge. Though when in specific situations it's very clear who the leader is, it's... nearly impossible to determine these things abstractly
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year
- Some of the best people I've ever worked with. Very diverse workplace which aids in creating an array of ideas and teams. - Good projects in financial services, interesting work with big clients... which gives great exposure - Good leave policies. Summer leave and leave purchase program are good initiatives - Pay increase this year for analysts
Your experience at Accenture will be highly contingent on the projects you get on and the people you work with. Some people get stuck on projects for over a year and there can be a lack of mobility... between projects. HR is ineffective in my personal experience. Overtime is expected but never charged in.