Compare CSC vs EY BETASee how working at CSC vs. EY compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CSC vs. EY. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CSC scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- EY scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at CSC.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at CSC.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
I have been working at CSC full-time
My supervisors have been excellent. They are responsive, available and interested in my development. To my mind, all large companies are essentially the same and completely dependent on the people... which surround you.
It's age distribution is surprisingly old for a technology company. They are taking immediate steps to remedy this with the graduate program. The company could also use more women, but this is a... problem across the industry, particularly in more technical roles
Advice to Management
I find the management structure a little amorphous. I'm still unsure precisely who reports to whom and who's in charge. Though when in specific situations it's very clear who the leader is, it's... nearly impossible to determine these things abstractly