Compare CSL vs Clarius Mobile Health BETASee how working at CSL vs. Clarius Mobile Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CSL vs. Clarius Mobile Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Clarius Mobile Health scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at CSL.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CSL.
I have been working at CSL
We make life saving products and people who work here have a real sense of purpose. The Company is high integrity and there is plenty of scope for advancement as they like to promote internally. The... international aspect is good - we have a lot of contact with colleagues from around the world and the Company believes in supporting travel to work face to face with colleagues and build strong relationshios. The Company is financially secure.
The site and some of the offices in Melbourne are old fashioned and a bit shabby. If you are working on international projects youj often have to take calls late at night.
I worked at Clarius Mobile Health full-time
- Decent compensation. - No micro management.
- No collaboration between team members. - No visibility from the management about the direction company is heading. - Tight deadlines which leads to horrible work life balance.
Advice to Management
Office had a dull environment which really hampers with productivity.