Compare CSL vs Clinigen Group BETASee how working at CSL vs. Clinigen Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CSL vs. Clinigen Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CSL scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "People who work" was the most mentioned Pro at CSL.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Clinigen Group.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CSL.
- "Staff turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Clinigen Group.
I have been working at CSL
We make life saving products and people who work here have a real sense of purpose. The Company is high integrity and there is plenty of scope for advancement as they like to promote internally. The... international aspect is good - we have a lot of contact with colleagues from around the world and the Company believes in supporting travel to work face to face with colleagues and build strong relationshios. The Company is financially secure.
The site and some of the offices in Melbourne are old fashioned and a bit shabby. If you are working on international projects youj often have to take calls late at night.
I worked at Clinigen Group full-time for more than 5 years
Great job satisfaction, get the chance to make a real difference through my work Progression opportunities Positive company attitude towards implementing change Really friendly staff Nice... offices
The only reason I left was to relocate abroad