Compare CSL vs Servier BETASee how working at CSL vs. Servier compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CSL vs. Servier. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CSL scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Servier scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "People who work" was the most mentioned Pro at CSL.
- "De travail" was the most mentioned Pro at Servier.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CSL.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at Servier.
I have been working at CSL
We make life saving products and people who work here have a real sense of purpose. The Company is high integrity and there is plenty of scope for advancement as they like to promote internally. The... international aspect is good - we have a lot of contact with colleagues from around the world and the Company believes in supporting travel to work face to face with colleagues and build strong relationshios. The Company is financially secure.
The site and some of the offices in Melbourne are old fashioned and a bit shabby. If you are working on international projects youj often have to take calls late at night.
I have been working at Servier full-time for less than a year
Training and Development, Culture, Support, Resources, Great Managers
none really, very strong company culture
Advice to Management
Keep up the positive work culture and maintaining the company's values