Compare Canadian Tire vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Bell Canada scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Bell Canada had 51 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Bell Canada had 21 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Canadian Tire full-time for more than 8 years
CT has a lot of people that are great to work with and a positive work environment. They share in their success through a great profit sharing program and promotions are very much performance based.
With the company being so much more aggressive now the pace of change is very fast and the demands on the employees have increased sharply. The result is stressful environment where there are not... enough resources to get the job done well.
Advice to Management
Remeber how valuable your employees are. Don't drive them away by making them choose between work and their families.