Compare Canadian Tire vs Canadian Tire Financial Services BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. Canadian Tire Financial Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. Canadian Tire Financial Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Canadian Tire Financial Services scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Canadian Tire had 108 more reviews than Canadian Tire Financial Services that mentioned "Profit sharing" as a Pro.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire.
- "Welland" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire Financial Services.
I have been working at Canadian Tire full-time for more than 8 years
CT has a lot of people that are great to work with and a positive work environment. They share in their success through a great profit sharing program and promotions are very much performance based.
With the company being so much more aggressive now the pace of change is very fast and the demands on the employees have increased sharply. The result is stressful environment where there are not... enough resources to get the job done well.
Advice to Management
Remeber how valuable your employees are. Don't drive them away by making them choose between work and their families.
I have been working at Canadian Tire Financial Services full-time
Benefits, work environment, Culture diversity
Salary increment is not much every year