Compare Canadian Tire vs Husky Energy BETASee how working at Canadian Tire vs. Husky Energy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Tire vs. Husky Energy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Husky Energy scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Tire.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Husky Energy.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Tire.
- "Oil and gas" was the most mentioned Con at Husky Energy.
I have been working at Canadian Tire full-time for more than 8 years
CT has a lot of people that are great to work with and a positive work environment. They share in their success through a great profit sharing program and promotions are very much performance based.
With the company being so much more aggressive now the pace of change is very fast and the demands on the employees have increased sharply. The result is stressful environment where there are not... enough resources to get the job done well.
Advice to Management
Remeber how valuable your employees are. Don't drive them away by making them choose between work and their families.