Compare Capital One vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Capital One vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bank of America scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 1,692 more reviews than Capital One that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 359 more reviews than Capital One that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Capital One full-time for more than 3 years
Live their values, cares and invests in their people ensuring all staff get quality coaching and developing vs. checking a box, gathers insights to drive it's business strategy. Voted one of the top... 100 companies to work for in the US by it's own people. Now that is an endorsement...
No offices in Australia unfortunately.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing. You have set a standard that most companies dream of... Well done.