Compare Capital One vs Dealertrack BETASee how working at Capital One vs. Dealertrack compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. Dealertrack. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Capital One had 1,166 more reviews than Dealertrack that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Capital One had 773 more reviews than Dealertrack that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Dealertrack.
I worked at Capital One full-time for more than 3 years
Live their values, cares and invests in their people ensuring all staff get quality coaching and developing vs. checking a box, gathers insights to drive it's business strategy. Voted one of the top... 100 companies to work for in the US by it's own people. Now that is an endorsement...
No offices in Australia unfortunately.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing. You have set a standard that most companies dream of... Well done.