Compare Capital One vs The World Bank BETASee how working at Capital One vs. The World Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. The World Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- The World Bank scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Capital One had 1,034 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Capital One had 187 more reviews than The World Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Capital One full-time for more than 3 years
Live their values, cares and invests in their people ensuring all staff get quality coaching and developing vs. checking a box, gathers insights to drive it's business strategy. Voted one of the top... 100 companies to work for in the US by it's own people. Now that is an endorsement...
No offices in Australia unfortunately.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing. You have set a standard that most companies dream of... Well done.