Compare Cinesite vs DNEG BETASee how working at Cinesite vs. DNEG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cinesite vs. DNEG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cinesite scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- DNEG scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- DNEG had 15 more reviews than Cinesite that mentioned "Nice people" as a Pro.
- "Low budget" was the most mentioned Con at Cinesite.
- "Dneg" was the most mentioned Con at DNEG.
I have been working at Cinesite full-time for more than a year
-Work alongside talented artists from all over the world -Positive and friendly work environment -Lots of fun events and perks (prior to Covid anyway)
-Budget often given priority over quality of deliverables (can't really say there's a culture of excellence) -Some departments experience heavy overtime (though not as bad as certain other companies... in this industry) -Management sometimes displays surprising lack of understanding of the processes and stakes within their own department
Advice to Management
Department managers could benefit from gaining a better grounding in the technical aspects of their departments' workflow. Better planning could in turn allow more focus to be placed on producing... higher quality work and encouraging employees professional growth.
I have been working at DNEG full-time for less than a year
Great projects; Investing in technology improvements; Investing in equity, diversity and inclusion; nice people and managers; flexible work/work from home; good benefits.
Dealing with a lot of turnover; need to find better ways to attract and retain talent. Need to improve employer brand and reputation.