Compare Cisco Systems vs GlobalHunt BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. GlobalHunt compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. GlobalHunt. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- GlobalHunt scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Environment to work" was the most mentioned Pro at GlobalHunt.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Everything is good" was the most mentioned Con at GlobalHunt.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time
- Work with latest networking technology - Work with intelligent people - Extensive health care benefits
- Red tape as with any large organization - Career progression can be difficult
I worked at GlobalHunt full-time for more than a year
- Management is really supportive - if you’re a hard worker and continuous learner, GH is the place to be - Great benefits as well as monetary rewards
Nothing as such - not applicable