Compare Cisco Systems vs Google BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Google compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Google. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- Cisco Systems had 35 more reviews than Google that mentioned "Big company" as a Con.
I worked at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year
Exablaze was one of the most prominent startups in the modern data-center networking space. While it mainly focused on the ultra low latency applications, it produced several groundbreaking... innovations which are now commonly used. Engineering team was very compact and there has been tremendous opportunity to learn and grow.
Suboptimal business decisions and lack of proactive sales force led to many wasted opportunities.