Compare Cisco Systems vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I worked at Cisco Systems
Premium brand recognition Lots of products and services Talent pool is very good Great after sales support
Product diversity is great but there is a tendency to have major issues with software when stretched. Cloud services have good branding but suffer from capacity issues. Can be easily disrupted for... example Zoom.
Advice to Management
Need to focus on customers instead of bottom line. Innovation should drive the business. Sales model in FY2020 was broken badly they need to get back to their roots.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 5 years
Teamwork, culture were fantastic. Products I worked with were market leading (or close to market leading).
Executive Management never quite stuck to a strategy, and I think the board over-valued the company. Too much politics in development, competing with each other for resources/attention/limelight.