Compare Cisco Systems vs VMware BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. VMware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. VMware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- VMware scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at VMware.
I have been working at VMware full-time for more than 3 years
customer focus, relevant strategy and aligned products, employee friendly, a culture that truly embraces diversity
Fast paced innovation makes it mandatory for people to be comfortable with rapid change. If that's not you, VMware may not suit you.
Advice to Management
Keep us the good word - stay customer obsessed and drive apps-down adoption