Compare City of Edmonton vs Edmonton Public Schools BETASee how working at City of Edmonton vs. Edmonton Public Schools compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at City of Edmonton vs. Edmonton Public Schools. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- City of Edmonton scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Edmonton Public Schools scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- City of Edmonton had 30 more reviews than Edmonton Public Schools that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at City of Edmonton.
- "Class sizes" was the most mentioned Con at Edmonton Public Schools.
I have been working at City of Edmonton part-time for more than a year
Very organized, lots of training, and pays well especially because you can start when you’re 15. You also get access to all city of Edmonton recreation facilities.
Hours can be a bit inconsistent- sometimes you get many more or less than you had planned for.