Compare Coles vs Australia Post BETASee how working at Coles vs. Australia Post compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Coles vs. Australia Post. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Coles scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Australia Post scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Coles had 195 more reviews than Australia Post that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Coles had 70 more reviews than Australia Post that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Coles part-time for more than 5 years
Night work has decent pay, and good, genuine people. Hard work but it feels good to be good at the job. Good for fitness.
Some think they’re too good and don’t get dealt with for their behaviour.
Advice to Management
A positive and approachable manager is always best for team morale.