Compare Coles vs SEEK BETASee how working at Coles vs. SEEK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Coles vs. SEEK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SEEK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Coles.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SEEK.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Coles.
- "Flat structure" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
I have been working at SEEK full-time
SEEK supports work life balance and has built a strong team culture that rewards hard work and ambitious individuals. It has strong frameworks and disciplines in place to help it’s employees grow and... develop
Challenging to get promoted (which sometimes can be a good thing)