Compare Coles vs Woolworths Group BETASee how working at Coles vs. Woolworths Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Coles vs. Woolworths Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Coles scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Woolworths Group scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Coles had 65 more reviews than Woolworths Group that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Woolworths Group had 10 more reviews than Coles that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- Woolworths Group had 4 more reviews than Coles that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Woolworths Group
Inspirational senior leadership team. Business turnaround over the past 3 years. Huge company, lots of varied opportunity
Faces the typical large company syndrome of silos, fragmented decision making and some experience of fiefdoms in supporting groups
Advice to Management
Embed a "challenge" and performance culture - "bottle" the recent behavioural changes that have seen such great results thru Covid-19 and the bush fires of 2020. Encourage the "lifers" to embrace a... "growth" mindset. Remove those who hide behind not making a decision.