Compare Coles vs Woolworths Group BETASee how working at Coles vs. Woolworths Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Coles vs. Woolworths Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Coles scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Coles had 43 more reviews than Woolworths Group that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Coles and Woolworths Group both have 112 total submitted reviews for "Flexible hours".
- Coles had 3 more reviews than Woolworths Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Woolworths Group part-time for more than a year
Great people with a great team in the couple stores I worked in at once
When there isn't any team work or any real connection with coworkers or any acknowledgement of achievement with the team
Advice to Management
Bring your co-workers more together and bond more to improve their time in the workplace otherwise everyone is having a hard time and no one gets along