Compare Coles vs Woolworths Group BETASee how working at Coles vs. Woolworths Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Coles vs. Woolworths Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Coles scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Woolworths Group scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Coles had 37 more reviews than Woolworths Group that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Coles had 3 more reviews than Woolworths Group that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- Coles had 5 more reviews than Woolworths Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Woolworths Group full-time for more than 5 years
Culture - inclusive, supportive, making amazing decisions for the customer and team Good salaries Does the right thing Flexible working practices
Often involves weekends or nights