Compare Combined Insurance vs Bankers Life BETASee how working at Combined Insurance vs. Bankers Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Combined Insurance vs. Bankers Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bankers Life scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Bankers Life had 56 more reviews than Combined Insurance that mentioned "Great training" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Combined Insurance.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Bankers Life.
I worked at Combined Insurance full-time
Combined Insurance Australia and management team was really an employer of choice, extremely supportive management team.
It took around 6 months to feel really comfortable, however it does take time to develop specific skills required for this role.