Compare Combined Insurance vs Max Life Insurance BETASee how working at Combined Insurance vs. Max Life Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Combined Insurance vs. Max Life Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Max Life Insurance scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Combined Insurance.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Max Life Insurance.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Combined Insurance.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Max Life Insurance.
I worked at Combined Insurance full-time
Combined Insurance Australia and management team was really an employer of choice, extremely supportive management team.
It took around 6 months to feel really comfortable, however it does take time to develop specific skills required for this role.