Compare Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs PwC BETASee how working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 464 more reviews than Commonwealth Bank of Australia that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time for more than a year
Excellent work life balance Caring culture Good compensation High engineering and testing standards. Mostly working with new stuff/stack. Excellent offices Good internal systems (HR,... intranet etc.)
Can sometimes be slow due to scale. Experience/opportunities can vary a lot depending on the team/project you are in - some parts are much better or worse than others.