Compare Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs SEEK BETASee how working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. SEEK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. SEEK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SEEK scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 279 more reviews than SEEK that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Flat structure" was the most mentioned Con at SEEK.
I worked at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time
Good at banking Jobs and vokuntary
Has a hard work ethic
I have been working at SEEK full-time
SEEK supports work life balance and has built a strong team culture that rewards hard work and ambitious individuals. It has strong frameworks and disciplines in place to help it’s employees grow and... develop
Challenging to get promoted (which sometimes can be a good thing)