Compare Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs Suncorp Group BETASee how working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. Suncorp Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. Suncorp Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 191 more reviews than Suncorp Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia had 147 more reviews than Suncorp Group that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Suncorp Group.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia part-time for more than a year
Their care for customers is genuine and financial wellbeing is always at the forefront of everything they do.
They are struggling with phone banking calls at the moment, so wait times are extended and customers have already experienced frustrations before entering the branch, which means they’re already angry