Compare Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs first direct BETASee how working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. first direct compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia vs. first direct. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- first direct scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at first direct.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "Call centre" was the most mentioned Con at first direct.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time
The staffs are very cooperative and helpful. Very nice place to work.
Can not think of this.
I worked at first direct full-time for more than a year
Moneys decent after a year or two working there
Two faced office environment, feels like slave labour to take calls constant, if your a minute over your break or go to the toilet your will get pulled up
Advice to Management
Relax, your nothing outside of work