Compare Computershare vs Opus Talent Solutions BETASee how working at Computershare vs. Opus Talent Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Computershare vs. Opus Talent Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Computershare scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Opus Talent Solutions scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Computershare.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Opus Talent Solutions.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Computershare.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Opus Talent Solutions.
I have been working at Opus Talent Solutions full-time for more than 3 years
Monthly lunch clubs, team incentives and bi-annual incentive trips (Bali, Vegas, Ibiza etc) Monthly commission, no threshold, this means we're earning more than pilots and surgeons after year... #1 "Winning" team culture, good banter in office, music and so on Strong recruitment process that is taught from day 1 and works Approachable management/leads - kind of flat structure which is nice
Limited flexibility for consultants that are newer, however this is earnt No Barista on site, we have to make our own coffees
Advice to Management
Keep doing your thing Delegate monthly budgets to teams so that the culture can stay "social" as the business continues to grow