Compare Corporation Bank vs Syndicate Bank BETASee how working at Corporation Bank vs. Syndicate Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Corporation Bank vs. Syndicate Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Corporation Bank scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Syndicate Bank scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Syndicate Bank had 6 more reviews than Corporation Bank that mentioned "Public sector" as a Pro.
- "Less staff" was the most mentioned Con at Corporation Bank.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Syndicate Bank.
I have been working at Syndicate Bank full-time
Creation of capital, job and other resources to make India a very strong developed country
Challenges to manage asset quality and to continue to improve bottom line
Advice to Management
360 degree review of all Human Resources, tech driven lending, generation of non interest income at least to the extent of 150% of its staff cost.