Compare Cox Communications vs NV Energy BETASee how working at Cox Communications vs. NV Energy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cox Communications vs. NV Energy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cox Communications scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Cox Communications.
- "People are great" was the most mentioned Pro at NV Energy.
- "Cable" was the most mentioned Con at Cox Communications.
- "Berkshire hathaway" was the most mentioned Con at NV Energy.
I worked at Cox Communications part-time for more than a year
Great benefits and the environment is awesome! one of the best companies I've worked for, truly recommend.
Mobility, it's retail, so the ladder is management in retail. I know some would enjoy.
I worked at NV Energy full-time for more than 10 years
good benefits, trustworthy leadership and great work culture.
Some people love to hate on the power company
Advice to Management
allow for more flexible work arrangements