Compare Credit Suisse vs Fidelity International BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. Fidelity International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. Fidelity International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Fidelity International scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fidelity International.
- Credit Suisse had 91 more reviews than Fidelity International that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at Credit Suisse full-time for more than a year
Great training program, overseas New York or London training, great team to learn from.
Hours can be long, high pressure demanding environment not necessarily suited to everyone
I worked at Fidelity International full-time for more than 3 years
Strong global IM team with excellent support systems
Management seems to focus less on business support functions
Advice to Management
Give more attention to integrating IM and support teams