Compare DNEG vs Sportsbet.com.au BETASee how working at DNEG vs. Sportsbet.com.au compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DNEG vs. Sportsbet.com.au. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DNEG scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Sportsbet.com.au scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DNEG.
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Pro at Sportsbet.com.au.
- "Dneg" was the most mentioned Con at DNEG.
- "Sportsbet" was the most mentioned Con at Sportsbet.com.au.
I worked at DNEG for less than a year
Work life balance. Good work environment, Helpful seniors
A less technical work and more towards animation and vfx
Advice to Management
Great company to work for
I worked at Sportsbet.com.au full-time for more than 3 years
Culture culture and culture. Always fun events on, great catering, friday beers, games, activities. Everyone is really easy going and fun
The business analyst stream is a bit of an outlier in the business. The BA culture is in stark contrast to the rest of the company- dull and dry. Also not much room for career growth as a BA or any... training