Compare Danone North America vs Stonyfield Farm BETASee how working at Danone North America vs. Stonyfield Farm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Danone North America vs. Stonyfield Farm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Danone North America scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Stonyfield Farm scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Danone North America had 20 more reviews than Stonyfield Farm that mentioned "Free yogurt" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Danone North America.
- "Dannon" was the most mentioned Con at Stonyfield Farm.
I worked at Stonyfield Farm full-time for more than 5 years
Benefits and vacation time.....as long as you are an older person.
Terrible attendance policy. Hr team outright lies to you during the interview as to what the policy really is. Noticeable discrimination against some employees. Definitely favoritisms for overtime... and time off. You will notice the reviews on this company are all over the place. Definitely 2 different worlds in this place. The HR TEAM for benefits are fantastic. The others for day to day issues are awful. Definitely lawyers for the company rather than a mitigation person. We won’t even get into the unsafe practices enforced on the warehouse team.
Advice to Management
Lactalis needs to get in there and talk one on one with their employees. You have a great bunch of employees on the floor. Don’t just sit in France and throw Money at them since they don’t know how... to spend it. Inferior set up of new and old warehouses. Inferior equipment.