Compare Dealertrack vs Cox Automotive BETASee how working at Dealertrack vs. Cox Automotive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dealertrack vs. Cox Automotive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cox Automotive scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Cox Automotive had 45 more reviews than Dealertrack that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Cox Automotive had 42 more reviews than Dealertrack that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Cox Automotive had 3 more reviews than Dealertrack that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Cox Automotive full-time for more than a year
- Good work-life balance - Culture Club which takes care of the company culture and events - Weekly basketball/soccer/tennis etc. - Friendly colleagues and easy to make lots of friends here -... Young and energized tech teams - Monthly tech team lunch - Personal training budget to maximize your skillset development
None so far - it's been good working here