Compare Deloitte vs L'Oréal BETASee how working at Deloitte vs. L'Oréal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deloitte vs. L'Oréal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deloitte scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- Deloitte had 2,675 more reviews than L'Oréal that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 8 years
Fun, fast and full of passionate people who are willing to help each other out. As an individual you can effect change and make a real impact on the Business.
Culture is unique vs most Australian businesses. It's not for everyone - and even if it is, can take some time (~1 year) to get used to.