Compare Delta Air Lines vs JetBlue BETASee how working at Delta Air Lines vs. JetBlue compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Delta Air Lines vs. JetBlue. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Delta Air Lines scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Delta Air Lines had 348 more reviews than JetBlue that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- Delta Air Lines had 175 more reviews than JetBlue that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Delta Air Lines.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
I worked at JetBlue for less than a year
Great leadership, fun environment, fabulous company culture. The travel benefits are great. A company you can be proud to work for. Working from home is wonderful
Strict schedule but trading is allowed. Pay is a little low. Sometimes you feel like a number
Advice to Management
Listen to the front line when making important decisions that impact the employees. More incentives and higher pay.would go a long way