Compare Desigual vs Talent Search People BETASee how working at Desigual vs. Talent Search People compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Desigual vs. Talent Search People. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Desigual scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free uniform" was the most mentioned Pro at Desigual.
- "International environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Talent Search People.
- "Barcelona" was the most mentioned Con at Desigual.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Talent Search People.
I have been working at Desigual part-time for more than a year
*Fun, positive, energetic, free, relaxed, entertaining environment *Meeting international clientele from many differnt cultures and countries *Free uniform pieces every few months from new... collections *Opportunity to grow *Really nice, kind and understanding country manager *Promotions and gifts for clientele and occasionally employees *Beautiful, fun and eclectic clothes, purses and patterns with a cultural fusion print *Nice employees and management team *Salary plus commission *You actually create great bonds with customers who will come in ONLY when you're scheduled because they enjoy and love the experience they had with you
Hmm not really any. Occasionally I've had associates/management "steal" a client I was working with. We have a monetary goal to achieve daily so that can cause some friction. However once addressed... it was resolved.
I worked at Talent Search People for less than a year
The advantage is you get exposed the market, its a very international environment with young employees.
Management needs improvement in terms of communication and how they treat their employees