Compare DiscoverOrg vs Audigy Group BETASee how working at DiscoverOrg vs. Audigy Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DiscoverOrg vs. Audigy Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DiscoverOrg scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Pro at DiscoverOrg.
- "Audigy group" was the most mentioned Pro at Audigy Group.
- "Downtown" was the most mentioned Con at DiscoverOrg.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Audigy Group.
I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than 3 years
The company is a fast paced growing company. We have doubled our employee count over the past year with an acquisition of ZoomInfo. Now we are ZoomInfo. The employees are great, hard working, and... fun. They work hard and celebrate our achievements when necessary.
After the acquisition a lot has changed. I believe it’s for the better but if you can look forward to where we are heading it could be tough getting through each day.
Advice to Management
Give more recognition to the hard working staff that is helping grow this company.
I worked at Audigy Group full-time for more than a year
The work I did was interesting
Audigy is extremely cliquey and not welcoming of newcomers (even though they boast this great work culture) plus the job description was not really accurate. I enjoyed my work but the people were... terrible.