Compare DiscoverOrg vs Audigy Group BETASee how working at DiscoverOrg vs. Audigy Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DiscoverOrg vs. Audigy Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DiscoverOrg scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Pro at DiscoverOrg.
- "Audigy group" was the most mentioned Pro at Audigy Group.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at DiscoverOrg.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Audigy Group.
I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year
The team and our platform are growing really rapidly, which is really cool to be a part of. Everyone is really friendly and I've found it to be a really positive work environment so far. I love that... it's extremely fast paced, and that there's never really a dull moment. I work best when I have a lot of forward momentum, so working in a really high-output role with a dynamic team has been perfect for me. I'm also really excited about having a flexible time off policy in 2020!
Only real negative I've seen is that downtown parking can be kind of tricky.
Advice to Management
I worked at Audigy Group full-time for more than a year
The work I did was interesting
Audigy is extremely cliquey and not welcoming of newcomers (even though they boast this great work culture) plus the job description was not really accurate. I enjoyed my work but the people were... terrible.