Compare Doubletree By Hilton vs Embassy Suites BETASee how working at Doubletree By Hilton vs. Embassy Suites compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Doubletree By Hilton vs. Embassy Suites. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Doubletree By Hilton scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Embassy Suites scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great team" was the most mentioned Pro at Doubletree By Hilton.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Embassy Suites.
- Doubletree By Hilton had 6 more reviews than Embassy Suites that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Doubletree By Hilton
Large company, movement in departments and locations is possible. Good values and goals. Good people to work with and for. Team member travel program is the best as well.
While staff benefits are good with the travel program, wages are low. If wages were higher, staying with the company would have been an option.
Advice to Management
Employ managers with good people skills. Managers who are approachable make working in this industry fun and you can learn a lot.