Compare Dow Jones vs Amazon BETASee how working at Dow Jones vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dow Jones vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dow Jones scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Dow Jones.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Dow Jones.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I worked at Dow Jones full-time
Team culture Interesting mix of products Well regarded among existing client base Leader in the Risk & Compliance Market with Thomson Reuters.
Lower salaries than competitors, this may be being looked at currently Certain degree of nepotism when looking at senior positions - "boys club" Went through a phase of trying to be "Bloomberg... Lite" but this is no longer being pursued.