Compare Dow Jones vs Bloomberg L.P. BETASee how working at Dow Jones vs. Bloomberg L.P. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dow Jones vs. Bloomberg L.P.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dow Jones scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Dow Jones.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Dow Jones.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
I worked at Dow Jones full-time
Team culture Interesting mix of products Well regarded among existing client base Leader in the Risk & Compliance Market with Thomson Reuters.
Lower salaries than competitors, this may be being looked at currently Certain degree of nepotism when looking at senior positions - "boys club" Went through a phase of trying to be "Bloomberg... Lite" but this is no longer being pursued.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.