Compare Dow Jones vs Wall Street Journal BETASee how working at Dow Jones vs. Wall Street Journal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dow Jones vs. Wall Street Journal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dow Jones scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wall Street Journal scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Dow Jones.
- "Journalism" was the most mentioned Pro at Wall Street Journal.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Dow Jones.
- "Editors" was the most mentioned Con at Wall Street Journal.
I worked at Dow Jones full-time
Team culture Interesting mix of products Well regarded among existing client base Leader in the Risk & Compliance Market with Thomson Reuters.
Lower salaries than competitors, this may be being looked at currently Certain degree of nepotism when looking at senior positions - "boys club" Went through a phase of trying to be "Bloomberg... Lite" but this is no longer being pursued.