Compare Dun & Bradstreet vs SAP Concur BETASee how working at Dun & Bradstreet vs. SAP Concur compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dun & Bradstreet vs. SAP Concur. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP Concur scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Dun & Bradstreet had 11 more reviews than SAP Concur that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "D b" was the most mentioned Con at Dun & Bradstreet.
- "Sap acquisition" was the most mentioned Con at SAP Concur.
I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time for less than a year
1. Challenging and everyday new learning 2. Flexible work culture 3. Very good team 4. Good company for all level of experience 5. Lots of scope to learn and innovate
I am not able to find anything bad for this company because I am happy with my experience here .The one thing that company could have considered having Bonus in place which creates good competitive... environment for employees.
I have been working at SAP Concur full-time for more than 3 years
Work life balance, collaborative, fun people, supportive, autonomous, world class technology, market leader, continuing growth and subsequent career development opportunities.
Lack of systematic career planning process, poor customer experience for smaller clients leads to stress for employees, benefits are not competitive with other leaders in the industry.
Advice to Management
Generally please keep up the good work but we really need to do better with our customer service at scale and fix up benefits for non-US employees!